Business Development Executive - eCommerce & Fashion
Revenue Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
We are looking for a eCommerce Sales Executive to join our new sales team. You should be passionate about pursuing new business opportunities and willing to gain an in-depth understanding of Groove’s product offerings.
With a focus on a eCommerce implementation and marketing services, you will generate sales in your defined market area. It is an individual quota carrying opportunity with a competitive base salary, and lucrative uncapped commissions on all revenues generated.
Groove is one of the nation’s premier creative marketing, web design and development agencies. Our team is focused on being a true strategic partner with our clients. Voted one of the “Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America,” we provide generous employee benefits, team outings, Free Lunch Fridays, and a fun-loving culture uniquely created by “Groovers” themselves.
What We Need You to Do:
- Drive revenue growth of eCommerce implementation and marketing services by meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Identify decision makers to assist in closing/winning new business
- Grow customer base through prospecting, account development and cold calling
- Network to quickly build relationships and capitalize on client needs for online marketing
- Create and maintain ongoing sales pipeline with complete information in Groove's CRM
- Work with the Internal Marketing team to engage specific targets and prospects
- Participate in marketing events, trade shows and Groove events to network and find new business opportunities
- Demonstrate through presentation of Groove’s full service offerings
- Be willing to do “whatever it takes” to be successful with a great attitude
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred in a Business/Marketing area
- 1-2+ years of outside consultative sales experience with demonstrated success in hitting and exceeding Sales quotas
- Action oriented sales professional with eCommerce sales experience, preferably in fashion or consumer goods.
- Proficient with CRM solutions, LinkedIn, and MS Office
- Self-Starter and creative attitude who embraces daily outbound sales efforts to generate net new business
- Highly organized and effective with generating and managing leads
- Clear communication skills with C and VP level marketing contacts
- Do you have a drive to help other businesses thrive and grow?
- Are you passionate about ‘the hunt’ while driving revenue and growth?
Bonus points if you channel experience selling Magento, Bigcommerce, Shopify or related SAAS tools...
We LOVE our Groovers... Thats why Free Lunch Fridays, 100% Paid Benefits, Paid Vacation, Continuing Training and Education, Social Events and our Office Wide Sonos are ALL foundations of our culture.
Groove embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Working at Groove is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at http://www.gotgroove.com/about-us/careers/.
Do we have you interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
#Magento #Bigcommerce #Shopify #eCommerce #Fashion