Creative Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
We are looking for a Art Director to join our Creative team. You will be a highly creative self-starter, who dreams in pixels.
As Art Director, you will be responsible for the successful management of design for our client brands. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities. You should be able to answer key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
This Groover we are looking for combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the design to deliver amazing looking websites and interactive assets.
Groove Commerce is one of the nation’s premier #eCommerce agencies. Our team is focused on being a true strategic partner with our clients. Voted one of the “Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America,” we provide generous employee benefits, team outings, Free Lunch Fridays, and a fun-loving culture uniquely created by “Groovers” themselves. We also do cool sh*t every day...
What We Need You to Do:
- Creates concept and visual designs for the web, optimizing the use of screen design and user interface
- Work with team to determine client needs and campaign strategies
- Sells concepts and visual designs to creative management, internal team and clients
- Develops materials for client presentations
- Lead the diagnosis and dissection of brand execution to determine market effectiveness and advise on best translation across all potential platforms
- Develop, create, and improve marketing campaigns and assets
- Perform UX/UI assessments for conversion optimization
- Be an expert, with hands-on proficiency in all mediums including digital, print, social, video and other emerging channels
- Have a strong understanding of designing for impact and conversion, with an ability to directly relate activities to specific performance indicators as a true measure of success
- Mentor up and coming designers and interns that will be working on your team
- BS/BA Degree in Multimedia, Advertising, Marketing or Fine Arts concentration
- 4+ years of agency experience in web design (or relevant internship experience)
- Innovative portfolio of successful and unique websites, campaigns, assets and content
- Proficiency working with Adobe Creative Cloud and other graphics-based programs
- Must pass Google Analytics and HubSpot certifications within first 90 days
Bonus points if you have already have knowledge of HTML/CSS...
We LOVE our Groovers... Thats why Free Lunch Fridays, 100% Paid Benefits, Paid Vacation, Continuing Training and Education, Social Events and our Office Wide Sonos are ALL foundations of our culture.
Groove embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Working at Groove is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://www.groovecommerce.com/careers/.
Do we have you interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and design portfolio at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.