Account Manager - New Business
Revenue Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Outside Sales Representative
Tired of selling something no one wants? Want to work in an industry that has endless opportunities and for a company whose brand and presence is growing leaps and bounds year over year? Like the color green?
Groove Commerce is a full-service interactive agency focused on helping clients with eCommerce and online lead generation. By delivering outstanding websites, and implementing marketing engagements focused on our clients’ goals, we continue to deliver innovative projects and fantastic results. Through our rapid growth and success we are looking to bring on another great team member who can help cultivate new business in this very exciting and competitive industry.
This skilled business-development person should be comfortable selling to executive level decision-makers and educating new potential clients on how Groove could engage with them and the value we would add. We want someone who can make a plan, see it through and even change it up when necessary. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
We don’t work 9-5, but we don’t work 5-9 either. We're a dedicated team determined to grow our clients' businesses (as well as our own.) We have a beautiful new office in Canton with a business casual atmosphere. This position is full-time and in-house. Insurance, easy parking and perks available.
- Create targeted sales lists and identify decision makers
- Build and qualify your sales pipeline
- Participate in potential client pitches
- Attend tradeshows and conferences
- Demonstrate and educate what Groove offers
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Consultative selling style
We're Looking for:
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-years B2B selling
- Outstanding presentation and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn technical aspects of industry technology and standards
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Effective listening and writing skills,
- Rock band experience and expertise is preferred