Revenue Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
We are looking for a Account Manager to join our Revenue team. You must live and breath great relationships and and client experiences!
As a Account Manager, you will need to foster positive client relationships, improve processes, possess excellent communication skills and support teams on websites that get significant traffic.
Groove is one of the nation’s premier creative marketing, web design and development agencies. Our team is focused on being a true strategic partner with our clients. Voted one of the “Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America,” we provide generous employee benefits, team outings, Free Lunch Fridays, and a fun-loving culture uniquely created by “Groovers” themselves.
What We Need You to Do:
- You will need strong presentation skills, ability to communicate effectively and manage up
- Manage multiple clients across various industries and focus on expectation management
- Analyze, report, and interpret data using multiple reporting sources and create reports detailing trends, projections, competitive analysis, and other performance driven results
- Respond timely and professionally to client needs and requests
- Communicate to all team members on the goals laid out by our clients, and ensure projects are on track and maintain the trajectory of the project
- Provide clients with service offerings that are useful to the client in achieving their goals and adding value to their business
- Continual expectation management with the ability to deliver outstanding customer service to all clients
- Manage the production timelines, client reporting, and lead additional business development efforts
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Marketing Communication or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in account management or marketing
- Do you have a “can do” attitude?
- Are you client focused with the ability to push projects forward while maintaining a positive experience for the client?
Bonus points if you are HubSpot Certified...
We LOVE our Groovers... Thats why Free Lunch Fridays, 100% Paid Benefits, Paid Vacation, Continuing Training and Education, Social Events and our Office Wide Sonos are ALL foundations of our culture.
Groove embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Working at Groove is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at http://www.gotgroove.com/about-us/careers/.
Do we have you interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.