Chief Revenue Officer
Business | New York, NY | Full Time
Gro Intelligence is changing the way the world understands agriculture. Gro enables data discovery and access to predictive modeling at a scale never possible before. We’re a quickly-growing global team of agriculture, design, and technology lovers who believe that good agricultural data, like any other form of good infrastructure, helps societies thrive.
Our principles are simple: teach, ask, listen and always learn. We are looking for team members that can teach us, listen to what people have to say, ask the tough questions and most importantly be on a constant quest for knowledge.
We are looking for highly-motivated, intellectually curious people who are hungry for personal growth. Successful candidates have versatile talents and are excited to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and constantly evolving entrepreneurial environment. We are hiring a Chief Revenue Officer to join the Gro Intelligence Headquarters in New York City.
- Enable the company to generate scalable, repeatable and predictable revenue
- Create, implement, and manage a complete revenue process from lead to sale for each customer segment
- Monitor and optimize strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to reach long term revenue goals of the company
- Sales & Customer Success
- Oversee all Channel/Partner Development
- Prospect and close relationships with key target clients
- Ensure the pricing and model consider customer segments and market size, and reflect perceived market value to generate highest return
- Oversee customer journey to maintain customer success
- Lead a sales and marketing team that is robust and aligned with the company's bigger vision
- Work closely with CEO to continually improve alignment of each team to support overall business goals
- Participate actively in strategic planning to develop revenue projections for annual budgets and multi-year projections for long-term planning.
- Proven success in delivering rapid revenue growth across various stages of SaaS companies
- Understanding of how to establish and maintain excellent relationships with C-level executives of key target clients and channel partners
- Experience in growing, training, and managing SaaS sales teams, including developing sales strategies and matrixes for analyzing sales performance
- Ability to work independently against tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members across functional roles and strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience working with deeply technical SaaS products and teams
- Proficiency in a second language