Architectural | London | Full Time
Grimshaw are seeking a passionate and talented Architectural Assistant to join our small, dedicated specifications team - to learn, help run and apply our unique system to guide and support the various major project teams based in London.
The candidate needs to have good communication skills and be passionate about design, systems, materials and the way buildings are crafted. The new member of our team will be responsible for:
- Working with the team to provide technical support to maintain, research and further develop our material, systems, standards and manufacturers database and knowledge bank.
- Being the main everyday point of contact for project teams.
- Coordinating, helping guide and monitor project team’s data input.
- Managing the final review, sign-off and formal issue of completed documents.
- Assisting in creating, maintaining and developing content for our Grimshaw specifications global intranet.
We offer the successful applicant the opportunity to take on a very interesting role, to learn from, experience and become a central part of this special, creative, friendly and highly diverse Grimshaw environment in this vibrant area of London.
- Architectural Degree or equivalent
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent eye for detail
- Effective team player with a motivated and proactive approach to tasks
- Able to use own initiative
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered for the successful candidate.
Talk to us about flexible working
Grimshaw is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed.
Any offer of employment with Grimshaw will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK.