Architectural | London | Full Time
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Architect to join our team at Grimshaw London. The ideal candidate will have 5 – 10 years’ experience post Part III with demonstrable sector experience on complex/large scale projects.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate design and technical aptitude, with developing design and technical confidence
- Contribute to the design work on ‘big picture’ context, objectives, composition, materials and colour, architectural ‘volume’ control, detail quality and build quality
- Develop design work in close cooperation with other members of the Grimshaw project team
- Contribute to the successful delivery of a complex, large-scale public project, preferably within the Aviation sector
- Have responsibility for specific roles, areas or packages within a project
- Work within an agreed scope and deliver complete ‘packages’ of work to deadline
- Contribute to the generation and exploration of design and construction ideas, being aware of the balance of conceptual, aesthetic, constructional and cost influences
- Assist with liaison with the client, stakeholders and authorities, in collaboration with Project Leads
- Be attentive of client feedback, issues or potential problems and report any issues raised
- Help assist and coach junior team members on the project.
At Grimshaw we encourage creativity and innovation and you can expect to work in a vibrant, collaborative and inclusive environment. We want our staff to be fulfilled and supported in their careers as we know the key to our continuing success is working with and engaging the most talented people we can find.
If you are interested, please contact us with your CV and portfolio. As part of your application please include your current availability, proof of right to work in the UK and if you have any access requirements please let us know prior to your interview.