Junior PA + Team Administrator
Administration | London | Full Time
Grimshaw London are currently seeking highly motivated Junior PA and Team Assistant to provide strong organisational and proactive support to 3 principals in order to keep on top of extremely busy diaries, email inboxes, tasks and travel plans. PA and Team Assistant will also be responsible for keeping track of requests made to Principals, ensuring all are actioned on time within deadline. PA and Team Assistant will also provide support to Principals’ Project team with various administrative duties, including meeting management, expenses and timesheet recording.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Previous experience in Admin role essential
- Experience in architectural industry not essential
- Expert in Microsoft Office (outlook/word/excel)
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Able to use initiative and work with little guidance
At Grimshaw, we encourage creativity and innovation and you can expect to work in a vibrant and fast paced environment. For all of our roles, strong communication skills and appreciation of Grimshaw design ethos are crucial.