Architectural | London | Full Time
Grimshaw is an international architectural practice who work closely with our clients in designing buildings and environments that work, inspire people and transform communities. We are a dedicated, hardworking team, who work collaboratively to deliver projects which meet the highest possible standards of excellence. In our workplace, we encourage creativity and innovation in a vibrant and friendly working environment.
As we continue to secure more exciting projects, we are currently seeking talented motivated Interior Designers to join our London Office.
As an Interior Designer, you will:
- Contribute to the delivery of projects at different stages.
- Have a project focussed view, across multiple projects.
- Demonstrate design and technical aptitude, with developing design and technical confidence.
- Have responsibilities for specific roles, areas or packages within projects.
- Work within an agreed scope and deliver complete packages of work to deadline.
- Develop design work in close cooperation with other members of the Grimshaw project team.
- Implement designs, contracts and strategic decisions as directed by the creative lead.
- Be confident in AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Suit
- Assist with the liaison with the client, stake holders and authorities.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- 2 – 3 years’ experience.
- Degree in Interior Design.
- Strong space planning skills and attention to detail.
- Hospitality and or commercial workplace experience.
- Exceptional design thinking skills.
- Adobe Suite, AutoCAD skills are essential.
- Revit skills would be advantageous.
- Possess excellent communication Skills.
Grimshaw is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed.
Any offer of employment with Grimshaw will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK.