Global Sustainability Coordinator
Sustainability | London | Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a sustainability coordinator to join us in our office in Farringdon, London. The role will be to assist our Global Practice Leader in developing, sustaining and implementing our strategic sustainability processes and performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of working groups and coordination of group-level activities
- Desktop research on sustainability issues, latest innovations and technology
- Writing case studies and other material for internal and external audiences
- Maintenance of sustainability content on the intranet
- Data management and reporting of studio performance
- Support for stakeholder engagement and external presentations
We are looking for a self-starter with a relevant degree in either Architecture or a sustainability-related subject. This is a wide-reaching role working across the globe and a passion for sustainability is a must.
At Grimshaw, we encourage creativity and innovation and work in a friendly and vibrant environment. We want our staff to be fulfilled by their time with us as we know the key to our continuing success is working with and engaging the most talented people we can find. For all of our roles, strong communication skills and an appreciation of the Grimshaw design ethos are crucial.
Grimshaw is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed.
Any offer of employment with Grimshaw will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK.
Talk to us about Flexible Working