Administration | London | Full Time
Grimshaw are currently seeking a highly organised Facilities Coordinator to join its large architectural practice located across three nearby sites in Farringdon, London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to oversee the running of the office and support the facilities team. Your duties will include maintaining relationships with suppliers and contractors, ensuring that that we are compliant with all relevant current legislation and regulations for the smooth running of our office. The ideal candidate will need to have the ability to build relationships and gain trust quickly within this fast-paced environment. They will also need to be highly organised with a “can do” attitude and a cheerful disposition.
At Grimshaw, we encourage creativity and innovation and work in a friendly and vibrant environment. We want our staff to be fulfilled by their time with us as we know the key to our continuing success is working with and engaging the most talented people we can find. For all of our roles strong communication skills and an appreciation of the Grimshaw design ethos are crucial.
- A thorough understanding of Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- An understanding of maintenance and service contracts relating to commercial buildings and property.
- Able to prioritise, delegate and handle multiple projects/deadlines effectively.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite.
- Effective team player with a motivated and proactive approach to tasks.
- Ability to appraise and set SMART objectives for team members and mentor if required.