Sales Account Manager: Catering/Corporate
Sales | Brisbane, CA | Full Time
Greenleaf, Bay Area’s leading produce and specialty food distributor serving over 1000 of the greater SF Bay Area’s finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and retailers is now hiring at our new state of the art warehouse in Brisbane. We are looking for energetic and experienced people to join our team NOW!
• Develop and manage pipeline of prospective customers, based on both existing contacts within the Catering and Corporate Foodservice industries, and on new networking activities.
• Maintain/Grow existing accounts and generate new sales within those accounts.
• Perform customer needs analysis, develop solutions, create proposals, and negotiate with customers.
• Produce accurate and timely forecasts as required by management.
• Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals.
• Participate in product and sales related training.
• Keep current on product knowledge and the Bay Area Catering and Corporate Foodservice market place.
• Attend industry events to build relationships within the Bay Area.
• Minimum of 5 years high-end catering sales experience; experience in produce or other food products in the Food Service market place preferred
• Minimum of 3 years culinary experience preferred
• Detailed product knowledge of produce, specialty, cheese, and dairy is required
• Proven track record of generating leads, closing business and meeting challenging objectives consistently
• Ability to negotiate contracts as needed
• Existing corporate catering network required
• Creative and results oriented person
• Valid California Driver’s License
• Driving record must meet company standards
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to solve problems and resolve conflicts that may arise; overcome obstacles
• Good planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Excellent sales presentation skills
• Computer applications (Word, Excel, CRM, Produce Pro and Power Point)
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to think independently
• Ability to see the big picture
• Strategic thinker who embraces change and takes initiative
• Ethical with good judgment
We offer a competitive wage and bonus package with a generous benefit offering that includes 7 holidays, 15 days of personal time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, and group life insurances including long term disability. This is a friendly, high performing work environment that values our employees and treats everyone with respect.
Join our Greenleaf family today by applying NOW!
Greenleaf is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.