Operations | Brisbane, CA | Full Time
GreenLeaf, Bay Area’s leading produce and specialty food distributor serving over 1000 of the greater SF Bay Area’s finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and retailers is hiring now at our new state of the art warehouse in Brisbane. The ideal candidate should have the desire and will to expand their role within the company as demands change.
- One year janitorial experience.
- Ability to read and interpret technical procedures in English.
- Able to present information and respond to questions from managers and other staff.
- Cleaning entire warehouse floors, drainage and foot dips.
- Cleaning staff lunchroom area and restrooms.
- Help with the maintenance of the building and equipment.
- Assist with compliance for the HACCP program.
- Provide general assistance on projects set by the maintenance department when required.
- Able to work in different temperature controlled environments (dry, frozen and refrigerated coolers).
- Coverage for other maintenance positions when individuals are on vacation either during the day or night shift.
- Pallet jack and forklift certified.
- Two years truck driving License class C preferred
Shift: Variable depending on business needs. This is a full time positon.
We offer a great total compensation package, competitive wages and bonus incentive program. Our generous benefit offering includes, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement, 7 holidays and 3 weeks of personal time off plan, life insurance and long term disability.
Join our GreenLeaf family today by applying NOW!
In person: Monday – Friday 9am. – 4pm.