Sales Development Representative
Sales | Greenville, SC | Full Time
Green Cloud Technologies provides custom Cisco-powered infrastructure, backup, and recovery solutions, as well as virtual desktops and support to our partner network of value-added resellers, managed service providers, and select consulting organizations. Green Cloud’s world-class data centers operate on industry-leading technology platforms including Cisco, VMware, and Tintri. Employee-owned and led by an executive team of industry veterans, Green Cloud is 100% channel-only, partner-focused, and customer service-driven. Headquartered in scenic Greenville, SC, Green Cloud is dedicated to environmental sustainability and carbon-neutral goals. Learn more at www.gogreencloud.com
Sales Development Representative
Green Cloud Technologies – Greenville, SC
Job Title: Sales Development Representative - Full Time
Reporting to: Channel Onboarding Leader
Primary Function: Develop and manage pipeline of potential business partners via various channels
Salary: $28k Base + Commissions.
Other: Employees have the ability to participate in the stock option plan
Location: Greenville, SC
Green Cloud Technologies protects data in the cloud through disaster recovery systems that mirror a company's server and backs that up with virtual servers based on VMware's virtualization software. We provide these services exclusively through channel partnerships (typically MSPs and VARs).
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop outbound initiatives to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their services, current product offerings and potential gaps that Green Cloud can help with. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
Check Green Cloud out here: www.gogreencloud.com
- High volume outbound phone campaigns to recruit potential partners at the C level
- Work closely with Onboarding Leaders to achieve set sales quotas
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM and Marketing Automation tools to setup up and organize pipeline
- Undergraduate degree
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/saas experience, channel sales experience or other related business experience
- Salesforce.com CRM or HubSpot CRM experience a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- A high sense of urgency coupled with a discipline to achieve daily/weekly//monthly goals
- You are street smart and a natural chameleon