Inventory Control Associate
Inventory | Las Vegas, NV | Full Time
The Apothecarium, a respected cannabis company with retail, cultivation and manufacturing operations in Nevada and California, is looking for an Inventory Control Associate that will work with our team to ensure proper inventory control at our retail location. The goal of this team is to ensure physical inventories are done accurately and professionally in our retail facility. Delivering reliable inventory counts helps our store and our customers.
**This is an entry-level, hourly position. Starting pay $15.00/hr and up, DOE. Inventory experience helpful - cannabis industry experience a plus!**
- Daily inventory counts by category prior to store opening and completion of associated records
- Month end and quarter end full store inventory counts
- Stocking product on the sales floor while maintaining company tracking systems, including METRC tag placement
- Accepting deliveries from vendors and checking paperwork and product received for accuracy
- Barcoding product for release to sales floor
- Maintenance of vault including ‘Use First’ product batch section
- Maintenance of product labs in the PC binder on the sales floor
- Maintenance and storage of METRC tags and lab work
- METRC software use including but not limited to: sales uploads, home deliveries, vendor transfer accepting/rejecting, finishing inventory packages, and adjustments
- Platform/MJ Freeway software use including but not limited to: movement of product in virtual storage locations, par levels, product release, and reporting
- Ongoing education and training from multiple state entities
- Must adhere to operational standards and guidelines
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Keep assigned areas clean
- Assemble, maintain, clean and store supplies for daily business
- Strong attention to detail; able to consistently follow directions and standards
- Able to work in an environment that may contain strong odors
- Able to multitask while focusing on completing each job accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned. The duties listed here are typical examples of the work performed; not all duties assigned are included, nor is it expected that all similar positions will be assigned every duty.
- Must be 21+ years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- 1 year of Inventory or Stock experience required
- 2 years Cannabis/METRC industry experience preferred
- Must complete and submit an Agent Application Fingerprint Submission form.
- Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills in order to manage the diverse tasks and interact with the varied constituencies involved in the organization.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits on the first of the month following 60 days, product discounts, t-shirts, and more!