Cultivation | Litchfield, IL | Part Time
This position is responsible for trimming marijuana while creating minimal waste, resulting in a high-quality product that is complaint and ready for sale or processing. The right candidate demonstrates proficiency, organization, and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. Employees must be resourceful and able to work both independently and with a team.
- Hand trim flower from medical marijuana plants in a quick and efficient manner, while ensuring a quality product
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Sit for long periods of time while focusing on detail oriented trimming, as well as post trim upkeep.
- Track the amount of unusable waste for each plant/batch, in addition to usable by-products
- Demonstrate proficiency with weights, measurements, and math
- Work in a timely manner and strive to increase productivity
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the cultivation center
- Assure daily compliance with Company policies including but not limited to: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress code, and work schedules
Operate with integrity and honesty
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry desired.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to obtain a state issued cultivation badge, which includes passing a background check free of felony convictions
- Familiarity with warehouse procedures a plus
- Computer, mathematics, language, and reasoning skills
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale
- Must have the ability to focus on a task for long periods of time, and have strong attention to detail
- Must possess the physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required including sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Ability to use repetitive use of hands, wrists and forearms
This position will start as part time and pays $11 per hour