Street Team Intern
Outreach | Gaithersburg, MD | Internship
Our team is looking for 2 street team interns (unpaid) to educate and promote the public on medical cannabis and the cannabis industry through attending events, executing campaigns and participating in the community. As a street team intern you will be an industry advocate by implementing digital and in-person marketing strategies. Focus will be on promoting our mission through social media, college campus organizations, events, and more. This is an incredible opportunity to have hands on experience in the cannabis industry.
- Learn about our brand so that all decisions and posts align
- Create and drive awareness of the medical cannabis program, our cannabis brand, and our dispensary by liaising with and building relationships with the communities we serve through volunteer events, informational booths, and other marketing strategies
- Attend our events and work to bring new patients, hand out promotional tools and collect feedback
- Learn and maintain continual awareness and understanding of complete set of specific rules and regulations determined by the law and by the commission
- Accept and respond in a timely manner to all communications from the commission regarding compliance
- Complete all tasks as they are assigned
- Lend support to various departments and team members as needed and as requested
- Assist in patient and physician outreach and education as needed
- Learn all products produced by Grassroots and within the Maryland Market including composition, benefits delivered, dosages, etc.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be enrolled in college or graduating in a marketing, horticulture, business, healthcare, and any other related fields
- Must be passionate about cannabis and raising awareness about the benefits of the plant
- Must act professionally and be accountable
- Must have reliable mode of transportation
At Herbology we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion.
Besides dispensing medicine, Herbology also provides a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage.
Herbology provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.