Dispensary | Philadelphia, PA | Part Time
Security Associates at our facilities are the face of our organization and the first people our patients interact with. As such, our security officers must not only be focused on the security and protection of the facility and staff but also be comfortable dealing one on one with our patients. Exceptional and compassionate customer service skills are as important as security experience and experience in asset protection.
- Minimum age requirement 21
- Ability to work as a security officer in PA
- Experience in the field of security
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass a thorough internal and external background check including criminal history check by State Police and FBI
Other Employment Requirements Include:
- Computer literate and comfortable learning and using new software.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to fluently read and write the English language.
- Ability to follow directives issued verbally and in writing.
- High school diploma or GED required, some college education preferred.
Job Duties Include:
- Interior and exterior patrols on foot and/or in a vehicle.
- Monitoring CCTV for suspicious/illegal activity.
- Access control for high security areas within the facility.
- Registration of patients and approved visitors via online proprietary software
- Receive and direct all incoming phone calls.
- Assist with patient flow
- Assist with general facility issues
- Report writing (post event & informational).
- Liaise with local law enforcement and emergency responders at the direction of the Director of Security.
- Weather monitoring and emergency response.
- Monitoring and enforcement of overall safety and security procedures throughout the facility.
This position reports to the onsite manager as well as to the offsite Director of Security.
At Herbology we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion.
Besides dispensing medicine, Herbology also provides a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage.
Herbology provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.