Licensed Pharmacist / Dispensary General Manager
Dispensary | DuBois, PA | Full Time and Part Time
Herbology is looking for full time and part time licensed pharmacist with a passion for the medical cannabis industry to serve as a General Manager for our Gettysburg area medical cannabis dispensaries. The General Manager will plan and manage all aspects of day to day operations, including managing personnel, establish strong customer relations, inventory control and handle the daily ebb and flow of all store related matters while adhering to strict state guidelines and regulations. You will communicate effectively with all levels of the organization to implement and maintain deals, protocols, policies and procedures in accordance with company standards.
- Become proficient with the point of sale system (MJ Freeway)
- Review and assist in receiving all deliveries with diligence and accuracy and in accordance with company and state regulations
- Create effective organization and information gathering for all inventory regarding special patient orders, employee patient samples and weekly deals
- Track various sales metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Regularly train staff according to company guidelines, conduct performance reviews, and establish performance improvement plans
- Responsible for resolving all employee and patient related conflicts and issues
- Assist in conducting nightly and monthly inventory audits in accordance with company and state guidelines to ensure there is no diversion of inventory, and effectively respond to discrepancies.
- Prepare and effectively lead state inspectors through unannounced inspections
- Maintain records for all necessary documents: delivery and inventory manifests, nightly and monthly inventory counts, necessary employee and patient/customer information, log books, inventory adjustments and destruction reports
- Ensure compliance with all PA Medical Marijuana Program rules and regulations
- Must be a Registered Pharmacist in the state of Pennsylvania, with an active unrestricted license in good standing
- Must complete the Pennsylvania Department of Health 4-Hour CME Course: http://www.medicalmarijuana.pa.gov/
- 3+ Management experience required
- 2+ years of retail management experience preferred
- Must be proficient with computers and POS systems
- Working knowledge of inventory and sales reports
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Herbology we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with profound respect and compassion.
Besides dispensing medicine, Herbology also provides a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage.
Herbology provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.