Cultivation | Chambersburg, PA | Full Time
We’re Grassroots, a new cannabis company that’s all about living deeply. We started in Illinois and we’re growing nationally from the ground up. We care deeply, about our plants, our products and the people they serve. Our team brings an unmatched depth of expertise and commitment to perfection to every cannabis seedling we cultivate, and every product we invent. We may be one of the largest medical cannabis dispensary owners in the country with licenses in a growing number of states, but we operate like a hometown business in the same communities where we live with our families and friends. In doing so, we connect deeply, to one another, to our communities and to a larger movement. We’re always looking for new talent to join our team and to move our growing industry forward.
Grassroots Cannabis is looking for a Janitor who can become an integral part of our organization and grow with our company. The ideal candidate is proactive, innovative and passionate, able to beat deadlines and find answers when it appears there are none.
This newly created role will work to maintain a clean and functional facility. The ideal candidate pays close attention to detail and will be acutely aware of all cleaning and maintenance needs. The ideal candidate will also actively communicate with others and managers.
- Perform general cleaning duties in accordance to state compliance regulations.
- Work at a fast pace in a high production environment
- Communicate with General Maintenance manager about cleaning, and maintenance needs
- Ensure the building cleaning needs are maintained
- Maintain up to date and accurate logs
- Willingness to serve as a versatile Maintenance employee when needed
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to successfully pass a thorough internal and external background check
- High School diploma or higher
- Computer literate and comfortable learning and using new software
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Grassroots Cannabis we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion. Besides dispensing medicine, we also provide a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage.
Grassroots Cannabis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.