Cultivation | Litchfield, IL | Full Time
At Grassroots Cannabis we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion.
Besides dispensing medicine, Grassroots Cannabis also provides a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage. We’re always looking for new talent to join our team and to move our growing industry forward.
We are looking for an Inventory Control/Fulfillment Supervisor who can become an integral part of our organization and grow with our company. The ideal candidate is proactive, innovative and passionate, able to beat deadlines and find answers when it appears there are none.
The Inventory Control/Fulfillment Supervisor will assist in the organization and proper handling of all products and ensure the distribution of only quality products to patients. The Inventory Associate works well with a team, is detail oriented and conducts inventory procedures efficiently and accurately.
- Handling packing, restocking and organization of inventory and related products
- Assist with receiving and processing deliveries
- Participate in continuous training on inventory procedures, products and guidelines
- Perform opening and closing procedures
- Ensure adherence to all confidentiality guidelines as provided in employee training
- Ensure departmental and dispensary compliance to internal, local and state policies
- Ensure adherence to hygiene and sanitation guidelines
- Ensure the accuracy of all inventory and inventory related procedures
- Prevent the diversion of medical cannabis to anyone other than authorized patients
- Maintain the overall appearance, organization, and cleanliness of the department and inventory areas
- Attend daily meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned by managers
- One year or more prior experience in retail, warehouse or similar inventory environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must have exceptional detail-orientation
- Prior experience working within the medical cannabis industry
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer operating skills
- Basic math skills
- Passion assist in the process of serving people with debilitating conditions
- Ability to obtain a dispensing organization agent identification card issued by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation Division of Professional Regulation
- Ability to pass a background check free of felonies
- Minimum age requirement: 21 years
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Grassroots Cannabis, we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion.
Grassroots Cannabis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.