Inventory Control Manager
Cultivation | Taneytown, MD | Full Time
Grassroots Cannabis, LLC operates medical cannabis facilities in Illinois, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and North Dakota. We are currently looking for a proven Inventory Control Manager for our Taneytown, MD cultivation center.
This position will manage, order, report, and monitor the company’s inventory. This position is crucial as the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is vital for the attainment of business goals. A successful inventory manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset. The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Insure Inventory transactions are timely entered and updated
- Insure all cannabis reconciliation is regularly completed including matching physical and METRC amounts
- Track movement of all cannabis within building and between departments
Planning, Data & Analysis
- Participate in planning and execution of harvest, testing and packaging of cannabis products
- Create and maintain necessary records and inventory reports for all cannabis and non-cannabis products
- Perform inventory and miscellaneous analysis as needed
- Coordinate communication between departments regarding inventory movement including packaging, testing, waste and more
- Distribute reports as needed
- Coordinate the procurement of supplies and equipment for entire building as needed
- Coordinate with headquarters regarding who is buying, when to buy, when received and invoice approval
- Maintain internal tracking document for all procurement
- Learn various internal Inventory Control Systems including METRC
- Remain current and knowledgeable about internal inventory software systems and potential options
- Learn and maintain continual awareness and understanding of complete set of specific rules and regulations determined by the law and by the commission
- Insure department remains fully compliant
- Perform administrative duties when needed such as data entry, data transmitting, phone answering, communication drafting, etc.
- Promote the mission, vision and values of the company to all team members at all times
- Attend and add value to team meetings
- Participate in strategic discussions about company, direction, execution, etc.
- Engage in honest, innovative, problem solving dialogue
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to successfully pass a thorough internal and external background check including criminal history check by the MD State Police and FBI
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug test
- Able to obtain an agent badge from the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Computer literate and comfortable learning and using new software
- Experience with spreadsheet programs (i.e. Excel)
Grassroots Cannabis is a medical cannabis grower and processor with facilities in Illinois, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. We have gathered a team with the expertise needed to operate a successful safe, secure, and compliant medical cannabis organization. Grassroots is dedicated to providing dispensaries with premium and innovative products and strains that match the needs of their patients, and do so with unmatched reliability and service. All of our products come with the information and support to help patient counselors better understand our products, and serve their patients.
Grassroots provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.