Inventory Control Manager
Cultivation | Chambersburg, PA | Full Time
Role Overview: Inventory Control Manager
Position success criteria:
Product and non-product inventory are properly managed, ordered, tracked, received, counted, reported, and reconciled in accordance with standard operating procedure and associated performance metrics.
- Ensure Inventory transactions are entered expeditiously and with statuses updated
- Ensure all cannabis reconciliation is regularly completed including matching physical and MJ Freeway amounts
- Track movement of all cannabis within building and between departments
- Report required information to the commission and the DOH as necessary
- Establish, set-up and launch each department’s inventory tracking needs
- Coordinate, perform and reconcile cycle count activities
Planning, Data & Analysis
- Participate in planning and execution of harvest, testing and packaging of cannabis products
- Create and maintain necessary records and inventory reports for all cannabis and non-cannabis products
- Perform inventory and miscellaneous analysis as needed
- Coordinate communication between departments regarding inventory movement including packaging, testing, waste and more
- Update metrics and distribute reports as needed
- Serve as site material replenishment authority in the procurement of supplies and equipment for entire building as needed
- Coordinate with headquarters regarding who is buying, when to buy, when received and invoice approval
- Maintain internal tracking documents/workbooks for all procurement
- Collaborate with departments to ensure material received meets form, fit and function, and search for opportunities to enhance delivery and reduce costs
- Learn various internal inventory control systems including MJ Freeway
- Remain current and knowledgeable about internal inventory software systems and potential options
- Learn and maintain continual awareness and understanding of complete set of specific rules and regulations determined by the law and by the commission
- Ensure department remains fully compliant
- Perform administrative duties when needed such as data entry, data transmitting, phone answering, communication drafting, etc.
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the company to all team members at all times
- Attend and add value to team meetings
- Participate in strategic discussions about company, direction, execution, etc.
- Engage in honest, innovative, problem solving dialogue
- Support and participate in continuous improvement, quality, and safety initiatives
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Grassroots Cannabis we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion. Besides dispensing medicine, we also provide a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage.
Grassroots Cannabis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.