Cultivation | Chambersburg, PA | Full Time
We’re Grassroots, a cannabis company that’s all about living deeply. We started in Illinois and we’re growing nationally from the ground up. We care deeply, about our plants, our products and the people they serve. Our team brings an unmatched depth of expertise and commitment to perfection to every cannabis seedling we cultivate, and every product we invent. We may be one of the largest medical cannabis dispensary owners in the country with licenses in a growing number of states, but we operate like a hometown business in the same communities where we live with our families and friends. In doing so, we connect deeply, to one another, to our communities and to a larger movement. We’re always looking for new talent to join our team and to move our growing industry forward.
Role Overview: Harvest/Dry Cure will assist with all functions of harvesting and dry cure of flower, and will work in collaboration with the trimming/testing departments
Position success criteria:
- Coordinate with cultivation manager timing of each harvest
- Direct and participate with pre harvest work in the garden
- Direct team to harvest product when ready
- Insure that each plant is weighed and logged when cut down in grow room and maintain awareness of amount of harvesting (by plant) expected per day
- Monitor humidity and temperature levels of environment
- Measure moisture levels of product to determine dry time completion
- Organize the harvest on the dry lines
- Promote the mission, vision and values of the company to all team members at all times
- Perform administrative duties when need be including data entry, data transmitting, phone answering, email answering and analysis and document production
- Work with passion towards the industry, company, customers, co-workers, partners and investors
- Maintain positive, enthusiastic attitude towards all work asked of you to complete
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Grassroots Cannabis we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion.
Besides dispensing medicine, we also provide a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage.
Grassroots Cannabis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.