Cultivation | Chambersburg, PA | Full Time
Delivery / Transportation Manager Overview
Position success criteria:
Candidate must be a great communicator. They must be punctual and a results driven individual that can exhibit an outstanding positive attitude.
Planning, Data, & Analysis
- Participate in coordinating and executing of order fulfillment
- Works directly with the Packaging and Delivery Team(s)
- Develop delivery schedules by utilizing historical and future looking data while seeking opportunities to enhance customer service and reducing costs
- Maintain strict and compliant inventory records and documents of all products coming into and going out of the facility
- Perform inventory and miscellaneous data analysis as needed
Logistics and Scheduling
- Coordinates and communicates with the fulfillment team with staging of outbound orders
- Ensures transports are safely loaded and unloaded daily
- Maintains timely communication to sales partners regarding deliveries, manifests, questions, and product returns
- Maintain, adapt, and improve upon delivery times and schedules to maximize resources and minimize cost
- Location tracking of van movements around the state
- Ensures timely dispatch of communications of schedules to the fulfillment team, delivery teams, sales team, partners, and to the DOH
- Coordinate daily communications between the facility, delivery team(s), and the DOH
- Coordinate and participate in communication between departments regarding movement of inventory, returns, and deliveries
- Update metrics and distribute reports as needed
- Trains and educates staff on SOP’s pertaining to their job duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Google Maps
- Learn various transportation and inventory tracking systems including MJ Freeway
- Learn and maintain continual awareness and understanding of complete set of specific rules and regulations determined by the law and by the DOH
- Report required information to the Compliance Department, Packaging Department, and to the DOH as necessary
- Ensure department remains fully compliant
- Learn and manage the Supply Chain functions in MJ Freeway
- Conduct audits and work with accounting on any necessary information pertaining to transportation and delivery of products
- Ensure inventory transactions are entered expeditiously and with statuses updated
- Track movement of finished packaged cannabis products through completion of delivery
- Participate in inventory cycle counts
- Maintain accurate and compliant internal records of documents/workbooks including schedules, invoices, manifests, vehicle information, and returns
- Perform administrative duties such as data entry, data transmitting, phone answering, communication drafting, etc.
- Write, train, and audit relevant SOP’s as necessary
- Work with the Facilities Manager to schedules maintenance and repairs of vehicle fleet. Vehicles must remain state inspected and safe for daily operations.
- Maintains and updates service records internally and in MJ Freeway
- Ensures vehicles are clean and ready for daily use
- Must be a positive team player
- Promote the vision, mission and values of the company, at all times
- Be punctual and exhibit an outstandingly positive attitude
- Attend and add value to team meetings
- Engage in honest, innovative, problem solving dialogue
- Support and participate in continuous improvement, quality, and safety initiatives
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Grassroots Cannabis we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion.
Besides dispensing medicine, we also provide a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage.
Grassroots Cannabis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.