Cultivation | Taneytown, MD | Part Time
We’re Grassroots, a new cannabis company that’s all about living deeply. We started in Illinois and we’re growing nationally from the ground up. We care deeply, about our plants, our products and the people they serve. Our team brings an unmatched depth of expertise and commitment to perfection to every cannabis seedling we cultivate, and every product we invent. We may be one of the largest medical cannabis dispensary owners in the country with licenses in a growing number of states, but we operate like a hometown business in the same communities where we live with our families and friends. In doing so, we connect deeply, to one another, to our communities and to a larger movement. We’re always looking for new talent to join our team and to move our growing industry forward.
Position success criteria:
The product is delivered on time and the payment of product remains secure at all times.
- Ensure delivery of product are always secured by following all security protocols
- Conduct inspections of vehicle prior to departing to deliver product
- Load product into van according to specifications
- Deliver product to customers on assigned route
- Unload and deliver goods per client specifications
- Collect payments
- Check manifest and invoice to ensure products delivered match manifest
- Follow route manifest for each delivery
- Operate vehicle safe and secure manner
- Maintain positive, productive and transparent relationships with all monitoring partners and outside vendors
- Represent company in a professional manner
- Report any vehicle maintenance issues immediately
- Maintain adequate fuel levels each day
- Deliver vehicles to dealer for service, inspection or recall service work
- Learn and maintain continual awareness and understanding of complete set of specific rules and regulations determined by law and by the Maryland Department of Agriculture.
- Check and double check to ensure product delivered matches manifest
- Report any variances to Delivery Manager immediately
- Work with various departments to insure deliveries are 100% accurate
- Maintain positive, productive and transparent relationships with customers
- Be available to work after hours in case of emergency as it relates to the delivery or return of product or payment to the facility
- Maintain positive, productive and transparent relationships with local law enforcement authorities
- Promote the mission, vision and values of the company to all team members at all times
- Work with passion towards industry, company, customers, co-workers, partners and investors
- Maintain positive, enthusiastic attitude towards all work asked of you to complete
- Come to work each day with a clean, professional appearance.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Grassroots Cannabis we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion.
Besides dispensing medicine, we also provide a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage.
Grassroots Cannabis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.