Skills Program | Rustenburg, North West, South Africa | Contract
Vacancy: Java OCA Skills Program
Applications Closing Date:
Duration: 3 Months Fixed Contract
Allowance: To be discussed
Time: 8:00 – 15:30
· The fourth industrial revolution is the current and developing environment in which disruptive technologies and trends such as the Internet of Things (IoT), robotics, virtual reality (VR), and artificial intelligence (AI) are changing the way we live and work.
· The fourth industrial revolution is growing out of the third but is considered a new area rather than a continuation because of the explosiveness of its development and the disruptiveness of its technologies in the job market.
· Skills Program focuses on building the capability and capacity for future digital skills that can be applied across sectors. It is led by the South African Ministry of Communication in partnership with Deviare, Microsoft, Cisco, Leaders in Motion Academy, and Global Entrepreneurship Network.
About The Program
· The Java SE 8 Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) certification helps you build a foundational understanding of Java, and gaining this certification credential is the first of two steps in demonstrating you have the high-level skills needed to become a professional Java developer.
· Java SE 8 Programming training covers the core language features and Application Programming Interfaces (API) you will use to design object-oriented applications with Java Standard Edition 8 (Java SE 8) Platform. Language and prepare for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer Exam.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
· Create Java technology applications with the latest JDK Technology
· Develop your object-oriented skills
· Identify good practices in the use of the language to create robust Java application
· Use Lambda expressions in Java applications
· Store and manipulate data using collections
· Manipulate files, directories, and file systems
· Connect to databases using standard SQL queries through JDBC
· Create a high-performance multi-threaded application
· Java Developers, Developers, Java EE Developers
· Career people passionate about ICT
· People who love doing things practically.
· People who love challenges. (ICT is ever-changing), A Person who can keep up with the changes
· People who are committed with a desire to finish what they start.
· Unemployed youth.
· People who are willing to sign a 3 months’ contract which they can't break for the duration of the whole 3 months.
· Matric Certificate
· IT Qualification
· Below ages of 30
· Must be a South African Citizen