Theater Showtime Editor -Day Shift
Content - Video | Queensbury, NY | Full Time
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
We are presently looking for a Theater Showtime Editor to collect, organize and populate accurate showtime and theater data according to Gracenote client deadlines.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Source and maintain movie showtime information for exhibitors according to specific client deadlines.
- Alert Customer Care Movies of missing theater information.
- Initiate and maintain effective relationships with theater contacts.
- Act as a service representative when addressing issues concerning incorrect data and Gracenote policies.
- Alert Movies Database Editors about new movie releases that need addition to the Gracenote database.
- Analyze and maintain reports detailing daily and weekly data population.
- Accurately and efficiently process theater schedules and updates.
- Assist group with special editorial tasks as required.
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate effective organizational, grammatical, analytical, spelling, writing and communication skills.
- Must have excellent keyboarding skills; Microsoft Excel, G suite and Internet Search proficiencies required.
- Strong customer service skills preferred.
- Ability to work well on a project and goal-oriented team.
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.