Technical Account Manager
Project Management (PMO) / Customer Success | Mumbai, India | Full Time
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
We are presently looking for a Technical Account Manager(Cloud Products)
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
The role requires someone to shoulder the responsibility to establish and maintain long
lasting client relationships. Manage complex product deployment for a regional and
international client base.
From the initial contact with a client over to managing long-term strategic accounts, the role
requires to present, create proposals and interacting with the team of technical project
managers to deliver products to clients.
Require strong presentation skills and strong communication skills. The role requires the
ability to comfortably plan and consult clients during the creation of websites and mobile
applications. Know various verticals of the collaborated companies and connect with
different people to understand and replicate new and effective business
- Present Prototype to new and existing clients.
- Leveraging technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams. Setup and lead client meetings
- Providing thought leadership in addressing client challenges by designing strategies &
- creating compelling solutions and getting it executed from the development team within
- a defined Budget, Timeframe & Quality level
- Involved in client onboarding activities including requirements analysis, creating
- proposals and defining scopes.
- Managing complex and multi-functional projects which involved managing multiple internal/client stakeholder, SMEs, and vendors.
- Follow up on prospects including business opportunities from new or existing accounts.
- Active listening during client on-boarding calls to gain knowledge and capture notes.
- Manage weekly reporting on project status, dependencies and project progress.
- Manage project plans and update project progress reports.
- Create milestone and delivery acceptance reports.
- Liaise with client to obtain mission-critical assets.
- Execute tasks based on strategic direction; and ensure all projects are on strategy
- Advocate practical application of learning strategies to meet business goals
- Continually making improvements in the design and the language of the project documents making it presentable at par with international standards.
- Identifying possible opportunities for upselling by target selling products to the customers
- than the actual need comprehended.
- Providing support by appending proposal documents tailoring it to the suited offerings and ensuring backing to the team on client calls
- Developing marketing content and providing assistance in marketing and strategic communications.
- Delivering an in-depth market analysis on various topics related to Cable & Video industry.
- Understanding news and recent industry developments and driving a conclusive outlook
- and reports.
- Actively assisting the business development and sales support team in their important roles and tasks involving documenting business proposals and crafting product & marketing collateral
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE:
Experience in e-learning and Broadcast media with a comprehensive management and
technical skill set for handling large scale delivery assignments across Media & Internet
- Good understanding of design workflow and general aesthetics
- Rich experience in specializing in product deliveries across multiple platforms like portals, apps, and other connected devices.
- Experience in managing multiple projects/clients simultaneously
- Excellent skills in schedules and project requirements
- Strong attention to detail, as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal teams and clients
- Great communication skills is a must
- Strong English skills is a must, both written and spoken
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with ability to influence, motivate and encourage others
- Solution oriented problem solver
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.