Sr Technical Account Manager
Business Development & Strategy | Dubai | Full Time
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
We are presently looking for a Sr. Technical Account Manager …
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
1. Pre-Sales for Traditional EPG Products and Cloud Products:
● To provide end-to-end support by assisting in Pre-Sales, Testing, Onboarding and Delivery
● To aid the Sales team provide appropriate information while interacting with prospective clients creating and maintaining reports and decks related to Market Analysis, Coverage, Customized Decks, Proposals and Agreements.
● Independently handle the testing Go-Live and successful Onboarding of new clients.
● To Estimate delivery and deployment timelines which is further linked to Commercial Proposal.
2. Data Delivery for Existing Clients as per Custom Workflows:
● To carry out hassle free delivery of all Operator Platforms and broadcast Networks across India, ME and SEA.
● To address client related operational and functional activities for strategic accounts.
● To conduct joint technical calls with respective third party vendors to identify technical dependencies and solutions.
● To coordinate with internal teams to achieve the desired outcome to meet Client expectations and resolve any discrepancies reported by the client including engineering and content teams.
● To look for additional products and data the customer may benefit from and work with our Sales team to close those opportunities.
● To conduct monthly and quarterly meetings and gather feedback to improve on the existing services.
● To provide insights to the product team on the user requirements and work with them to improve recommendation logics.
● To ensure client satisfaction by timely delivery of quality product.
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE:
- Post Graduate in any field
- Must possess strong customer service skills; project management skills; technical support and/or problem solving experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- General understanding of network and web technologies, ftp protocols and tools. Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Databases and Data structure, including XML, is helpful.
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities; demonstrated commitment to assuming responsibility and assuring appropriate follow-through.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Maintain stability of performance under pressure; demonstrate patience and control when dealing with difficult situations.
- Organize, schedule and complete multiple tasks concurrently while adapting to a fast changing work environment.
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.