Sr Manager, Customer Success
Project Management (PMO) / Customer Success | Mumbai, India | Full Time
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
We are presently looking for a Director, Customer Success
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
We are presently looking for a Customer Success Director to manage the customer success team in our Mumbai office, which includes program management, pre-sales support, customer on-boarding, managing and reporting on the health of the relationship, delivery and technical support, which translates in the highest level of customer engagement and satisfactory. In addition, this role will be responsible for overseeing the project management of key business initiatives.
- Lead and manage a department comprised of customer facing and project management roles that is part of and aligned with the goals of a global organization
- Ensure the development of staff to reduce turnover by increased morale, provide opportunities for career growth and recognize achievements
- Identify potential candidates, interviews, hire and take corrective action as necessary
- Oversee all annual and intermittent performance appraisals, reward, coach and counsel staff
- Manage the portfolio of product development projects; maintain up to date statuses, priorities, risks in project portfolio tools
- Point of contact for customer and project escalations
- Visit and/or host clients to strengthen business relationships
- Work with sales to develop and maintain good working relationships with current and potential customers
- Involved in the full customer lifecycle with a goal to make customers successful and increase revenue and retention.
- Interface with other Gracenote product, engineering and content teams necessary to solve complex customer issues.
- Providing various teams with overall health information of the customer base, including indicators to identify at-risk customers, including through use of the company’s online sales management tools.
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or a related field
- Minimum of 7-10 years of management experience with a proven record of increased responsibility and manage a highly motivated staff
- Strong sense of ownership and follow-through
- Proven problem-solving skills from both technical and managerial perspectives
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Occasional travel to other offices, client sites, conventions, training locations, etc
- Minimum of 3 years of technical account management experience - especially within the digital media technology, embedded technology and/or entertainment metadata space
- Minimum of 5 years of project or program management experience
- Should be able to effectively communicate in English and Hindi
- Strong management and leadership skills, with proven ability to develop
- PMP certification or other project management certifications.
- International experience, as is experience working with remote and dispersed international teams
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.