Sr. Legal Executive
Accounting / Finance | Mumbai, India | Full Time
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
We are presently looking for a Sr. Legal Executive
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Handle Non Litigation within Organization
- Taking care of Contract Management, Legal Documentation, Legal Compliance, Contract negotiation
- To look after Addendum/Renewal requests of Business team
- To reply to queries of Sales team on Agreements
- Ability to conduct quick legal research assignments on domestic and international laws
- Require general/basic understanding of Contracts law, Corporate laws, Labour laws, Arbitration laws
- Working knowledge of MS Office
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE:
- Should possess basic drafting experience of letters, notices, NDAs, Agreements etc
- To prepare MIS of Agreements for Clients, vendors, Trademarks, Patent matters
- Get involved in vetting reviewing & negotiations of documents and dealing with IPR
- Completed Graduation in Law
- Comfortable to work in Mumbai location
Who we are
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.