Sourcing Coordinator Latam
Content - Video | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Full Time
If you’re passionate and knowledgeable about the rapidly evolving world of movies, music, sports, television, streaming services and digital-first content, then there’s a perfect opportunity for you at Gracenote, the world’s leading provider of entertainment information.
We are looking for a Sourcing Coordinator to be based in our Buenos Aires office. This person will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with sources (Broadcasters, Studios, Production Companies, PR Agencies, Record Labels, etc.) in the Latin American region to get schedules, synopsis and artwork for addition into Gracenote databases.
The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, be self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively in a changing and growing environment with multiple priorities.
In this role you will:
- Identify and speak to different sources (Broadcasters, Studios, Content Providers, Production Companies, PR Agencies, Record Labels, Music Producers, Sports Leagues and Teams) to obtain information for EPG and non-linear video offering, music and sports, as well as images and artwork.
- Communicate (in person, by email or by phone) with the sources for clarifications/confirmations on set of data received.
- Document source activity. Maintain reports as per format/s given.
- Research and respond to source inquiries.
- Meeting preparation, research and follow-up. Assist with creation of presentation materials.
- Lead sourcing staff for day-to-day operations and workload in absence of the Sourcing Manager.
- Work with colleagues across the Content org and within other offices on new requests or projects.
- Coordinate between other teams in the Content org to improve overall approach to sources worldwide.
Requirements / Skills:
- Understanding of the entertainment industry in the Latin American region.
- Candidate must be fluent in Spanish and English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally with customers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint) and Google Suite.
- Strong communication skills, ability to multi-task and remain detail-oriented.
- Ability to adjust to rapidly shifting deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to work independently with excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and transparently with multiple levels of seniority.
- Effective organizational, analytical and research skills
- Strong presentation and networking skills.
- Availability to travel to industry events/meetings as needed.
Nice to have skills
- Already established relationships with executives of the entertainment industry.
- Bachelors’ degree in Journalism, Communications or related field.