Schedule Editor, Sweden
Content - Video | Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Full Time
Be prepared to love what you do! Gracenote is the top provider of entertainment information, creating industry-leading databases of TV, movie, music and sports metadata for entertainment guides, applications and in car entertainment. Our technology serves billions of requests daily to hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Our customers include innovators like Apple, Twitter, Google, Spotify, M-GO and Hulu, top consumer electronics and cable companies such as Kabel Deutschland and Deutsche Telekom, as well as leading automotive manufacturers such as Ford and Toyota all over the world. Simply put, data provides you with an opportunity to impact the evolution of the entire entertainment industry.
We are presently looking for a Schedule Editor, Sweden
ROLE: The Schedule Editor Sweden, edits and maintains a database for the Swedish television market by assessing network and local program information. The individual will consolidate data content and new program information in the database, maintain accurate database information and provide timely updates. The successful candidate will work in a relaxed office environment and independently manage the given workload and projects.
What do you do?
- Acquire and record correct information regarding Swedish TV and VOD programs.
- Write and rewrite Swedish synopsis for movies, shows and episodes.
- Research and populate information such as cast and crew, awards and age rating.
- Investigate, confirm and document questionable program content through research.
- Consolidate data content and new program information in databases.
- Maintain accurate database information and provide updating of outdated information.
- Ensure the accuracy of database information and authenticity of program information.
- Analyze, develop and recommend solutions to editorial, communication and technical procedural and operational needs.
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate and reliable information.
Who are we looking for?
- A Swedish native speaker with excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Proficiency in English is important. We work with over 20 nationalities in our Amsterdam office.
- Good organizational, grammatical, analytical, spelling, writing and communication skills.
- We are looking for a quality focused individual with high level of attention to detail.
- Must be able to work accurately under deadline.
- Excellent Keyboarding skills expected.
- Windows proficiency and/or experience using other computer software and databases.
- Good knowledge of Swedish television programming preferred.
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!