Internal Application: Schedule Editor, Germany
Content - Video | Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Full Time
Be prepared to love what you do! Gracenote is the top provider of entertainment information, creating industry-leading databases of TV, movie, music and sports metadata for entertainment guides, applications and in car entertainment. Our technology serves billions of requests daily to hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Our customers include innovators like Apple, Twitter, Google, Spotify, M-GO and Hulu, top consumer electronics and cable companies such as Kabel Deutschland and Deutsche Telekom, as well as leading automotive manufacturers such as Ford and Toyota all over the world. Simply put, data provides you with an opportunity to impact the evolution of the entire entertainment industry.
We are presently looking for a Schedule Editor, Germany to …
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Acquire and record correct information regarding German TV programmes.
- Write and rewrite German synopsis for movies, shows and episodes.
- Research and populate information such as cast and crew, awards and age rating.
- Investigate, confirm and document questionable program content through research.
- Consolidate data content and new program information in databases.
- Maintain accurate database information and provide updating of outdated information.
- Ensure the accuracy of database information and authenticity of program information.
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate and reliable information.
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a German native and have excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week.
- High quality focused individual with high level of attention to detail.
- Must be able to work accurately under deadline.
- Excellent Keyboarding skills expected. Typing skills 35-40 words per minute.
- Good knowledge of German television programming preferred
- Background in copy writing or translation are a plus.
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.