Schedule Editor, Denmark
Content - Video | Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Full Time
Be prepared to love what you do! Gracenote is the top provider of entertainment information, creating industry-leading databases of TV, movie, music and sports metadata for entertainment guides, applications and in car entertainment. Our technology serves billions of requests daily to hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Our customers include innovators like Apple, Twitter, Google, Spotify, M-GO and Hulu, top consumer electronics and cable companies such as Kabel Deutschland and Deutsche Telekom, as well as leading automotive manufacturers such as Ford and Toyota all over the world. Simply put, data provides you with an opportunity to impact the evolution of the entire entertainment industry.
We are presently looking for a Schedule Editor, Denmark
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Acquire and record correct information regarding Danish TV programmes.
- Write and rewrite Danish synopsis for movies, shows and episodes.
- Research and populate information such as cast and crew, awards and age rating.
- Investigate, confirm and document questionable program content through research.
- Consolidate data content and new program information in databases.
- Maintain accurate database information and provide updating of outdated information.
- Ensure the accuracy of database information and authenticity of program information.
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate and reliable information.
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a Danish native and have excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week.
- High quality focused individual with high level of attention to detail.
- Must be able to work accurately under deadline.
- Excellent Keyboarding skills expected. Typing skills 35-40 words per minute.
- Good knowledge of Danish television programming preferred
- Background in copy writing or translation are a plus.
- Start date asap
Our passion for music, TV and entertainment on the open road, is at the heart of everything we do. What really makes us tick though is our people. From Emeryville to Tokyo and Queensbury to Copenhagen, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment is celebrated and innovation can come from anyone, not just people with offices and fancy titles. So if you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!