Internal Application: Sales Manager
Sales | Dubai | Full Time
Gracenote is the top provider of entertainment information, creating industry-leading databases of TV, movie, and music metadata for entertainment guides, applications and in car entertainment. Our technology serves billions of requests daily to hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Our customers include innovators like Apple, Twitter, Google, Spotify, M-GO and Hulu, top consumer electronics and cable companies, as well as leading automotive manufacturers such as Ford and Toyota, throughout the US and the world. Simply put, data provides you with an opportunity to impact the evolution of the entire entertainment industry.
We are presently looking for a Sales Manager to join our Sales team in Dubai.
Detailed Job Description for this role is as follows:
- Manage Existing + Sign up New Operators & Broadcasters for EPG related Products & Services
- Presenting, Educating and Concept Selling of WOI’s offerings to the Operators/Broadcasters
- Ensuring 99% retention and renewal of existing clients with efficient account management and relationship building skills. Identify new opportunities in the existing relationships.
- Develop the business proposition to gain a sustainable competitive advantage and greater share of wallet from their customers.
- Increasing penetration of priority Channel clients to strengthen our distribution & monitoring business (TV Street Maps)
- Daily Relationship Management activities with operators & broadcasters & monitor their operations and revenue growth
- Coordinate actions to influence the market to manage entire cycle from strategic planning to sales execution
- Drive execution excellence in sales processes and delivery operations
- Provide first level Product Support as a SPOC and handhold the client to resolve mutual concerns.
- Highly result oriented with a ‘Go-Getter’ attitude and strong execution skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership and people development capabilities
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced (nimble) environment
Our passion for music, TV and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our
people. From Emeryville to Tokyo and Queensbury to Copenhagen, we are building the team that’s going to
disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and
innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global
entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other