Rich Media Specialist
Content - Video | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Temporary
Data provides you with an opportunity to impact the evolution of the entire entertainment industry!
Gracenote is an information and technology provider powering the world’s top services and companies with leading databases of TV, movie, music and sports metadata. Our customers include innovators like Apple, Google, Spotify, M-GO and Hulu, top consumer electronics and cable companies such as LG, Comcast and DirecTV, as well as leading automotive manufacturers such as Ford and Toyota all over the world. Over the past 2 years, the company has grown to more than 1800 employees in 20 countries that share a true passion for data. Every day, Gracenote’s technology serves billions of requests to hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Simply put, we help people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love.
We are presently looking for Rich Media Specialist to be based in our Buenos Aires office for a 6 months position. The search is aimed at students or recent graduates of graphic design, photography or related careers.
ROLE: Research and collect the best representative images from web sites, studios, distributors, vendors, screen captures and related sources in a timely and accurate manner for entry into an internal database. Edit collected images to meet the quality, size, standardization and other requirements of Gracenote Products. Utilize image editing tools and processes to ensure timely, quality images for Gracenote Customers.
● Collect photos, logos, and other digital assets from publicists, content providers, vendors, and websites to support Gracenote Products.
● Follow established standards for evaluation and collection of the best images to meet Gracenote size, aspect ratio, and other product requirements
● Edit (crop, align, correct, alter, etc) and upload images in a range of formats on tight deadlines and as per global standards
● Design image elements as needed (such as show logos), selecting the best fonts to ensure a professional result.
● Utilizing Screen Capture Technologies, capture the best image to represent the asset.
● Regularly communicate with processing and other content counterparts to ensure imagery makes it through the entire process for delivery to customers. This includes regular communication with processing and other content counterparts.
● Link images to the assigned asset in the Gracenote databases.
● Initiate, track and maintain communication with content providers to achieve results.
● Good communication skills.
● Advanced photo editing skills on Adobe Photoshop and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must.
● Proficiency in color correction (using levels, curves etc), cropping/resizing, gradients, merging images, working with layers, healing brush, cloning tool, removing backgrounds, adding backgrounds, extending backgrounds, replacing colors is a must.
● Effective research and organizational skills and must be able to work accurately under deadlines.
● Familiarity with Windows operating systems and the Internet is required.
● Must have keyboarding and Windows/Office proficiency, specially Excel.
● Knowledge of TV and film industry preferred.
● Must be organized, exhibit strong attention to detail, possess the ability of setting priorities on his own, multi-tasking ability as well as self-motivation and high energy.
● Knowledge of Digital Asset Management systems a plus.
● Good English communication skills (verbal and written) are required.