Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Human Resources | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Contract
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
We are presently looking for a Contract Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Business Partner to serve as a dedicated internal recruiting resource for our Latin America region. This role requires full life cycle talent acquisition experience and is responsible for all aspects of attracting top talent in a number of different Latin America locations, especially Argentina and Brasil.
Please send your resume in English when applying.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Work closely with the Global Content recruitment leader to manage end to end recruitment projects from developing position descriptions, search kick off, screening/vetting of candidates, new-hire paperwork and onboarding of new-hires
- Assist Office Manager when necessary to organize and facilitate new hire training / orientation sessions for Content teams as required
- Partner with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to develop staffing strategies for assigned groups and coordinate with the Facilities team and HR Dept to ensure smooth on-boarding
- Demonstrate to hiring managers and senior leaders subject matter and prevailing market expertise. Provide guidance and support of hiring efforts and decisions.
- Constantly review hiring practices for opportunities for improvement
- Be very mindful of the Gracenote recruiting brand, and look for opportunities to surprise and delight both Clients and Candidates alike, through superior service
- Maintain records and notes in the corporate ATS, and provide accurate reporting on a weekly basis
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE:
- Experience delivering high growth and rapid paced hiring goals for individual hiring manager and whole departments
- Multi-lingual; English is required, any ability with Spanish and Portuguese languages a definite plus
- Experience with organizing and running hiring events, and off site shows
- Experience with web based ATS tools and better than average MS Office skills
- Strong Boolean search string design and sourcing
- The ability to think critically, problem solve and extrapolate to recruiting solutions
- A history of high touch internal customer (hiring manager) service and satisfaction
- An exceptional work ethic and desire to win top talent for the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience helpful
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience for multiple positions across all business units.
Gracenote is a Nielsen company. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company (NYSE: NLSN), has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90% of the world's population. Nielsen prides itself on being a place where employees can be themselves, make a difference, and grow their careers with the company. It has been named one of the “Top 50 Companies for Diversity” by DiversityInc for three years running and was selected as one of the “Top 35 Companies for Leaders who want Flexibility” by FlexJobs. For more information visit www.nielsen.com.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. In the United States, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.