Internal Application: Product Specialist, Sports
Product Sports | Nieuwegein, the Netherlands | Full Time
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of the most iconic and respected media companies in the world.
We are presently looking for a Product Specialist, Sports to collaborate with talented internal teams from IT, Content, Design, and Sales, as well as Product Managers from other Gracenote verticals. This individual will be responsible for maintaining current offerings as well as creating new innovative sports products for digital, video and automotive solutions. To be that all-star, we are looking for a self-starter who has vision and passion for everything sports. You are someone who can work well independently and collaboratively, and are able to proactively develop and run with your ideas from concept to execution.
In this role you will be:
- Communicating effectively throughout the development process between internal teams to accomplish project goals and ensuring that products satisfy customers’ needs
- Triaging and managing status of all assigned customer issues
- Maintaining excellent technical product knowledge of Gracenote Sports product portfolio
- Working with product managers to translate product strategy into requirements and prototypes, and then work with designers, engineers, and quality teams to implement and test all requirements for product launch
- Assisting Project Management with milestone definition
For this role we are looking for individuals who have:
- Strong leadership and high energy, and a passion for learning new technologies
- 2-4+ years of product management or related technical product experience with digital media technology.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Business or Marketing
- Teamwork and team building skills that will contribute directly to team success on assigned projects
- Experience in gathering and transforming requirements into product specs and delivering on a product roadmap
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile development methodologies
- Initiative with a “can do” attitude, a strong work ethic, detail oriented and a willingness to roll up the sleeves to get things done in a fast paced work environment
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.