Movie Showtimes Editor
Content - Video | Queensbury, NY | Full Time
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 Billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 2 years, the company has grown to more than 1800 employees in 20 countries, including over 400 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
We are presently looking for an Theater Showtime Editor to collect, organize and populate accurate showtime and theatre data according to Gracenote electronic and newspaper client deadlines.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Collects, populates and maintains movie showtime information for all exhibitors according to client deadlines.
- Monitor showtime collection, facilitate manual population and alert Customer Care Movies of missing feeds.
- Initiates and maintains an effective relationship with information providers and acts as a service representative when addressing issues concerning product and policies.
- Alerts Movies Database Editors about new movie releases that need to be added to the database.
- Process and maintain reports detailing the progress of data population.
- Accurately and efficiently processes and registers theatre schedules and updates; identifies labels and distributes schedules to staff for entry.
- Obtain show time data from the public domain when necessary.
- Assist other employees with special tasks as needed.
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate effective organizational, grammatical, analytical, spelling, writing and communication skills.
- Must have excellent keyboarding skills; Excel and Internet proficiency required.
- Strong customer service skills preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well on a project team.
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.