Marketing & Public Relations | Mumbai, India | Full Time
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote, a Nielsen company is presently seeking a Marketing Manager this position is located in Mumbai, India. The Marketing Manager will be a key member of Gracenote’s global marketing team, focusing on supporting the local market in India, Middle East and Southeast Asia, aligned with in-market business lines.
The Marketing Manager should be creative and entrepreneurial, and possess strong organizational and multitasking skills. This position will be responsible for collaborating with local in-market leadership and global marketing team members to develop and execute on marketing strategies, campaigns and collateral. Responsibilities include product marketing support and handling public relations. This role requires an individual that is motivated self-starter, and collaborative team-working skills. Ideally the candidate has both marketing experience and knowledge of the India and/or Middle East entertainment technology and data sector.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop and execute on a variety of marketing projects and recurring marketing activities to support sales and corporate objectives in collaboration local India leadership, corporate marketing and communications team members, and other stakeholders
- Create specific marketing programs to build product recognition and value
- Assist in developing product positioning and messaging
- Produce and/or localize product marketing collateral including product sheets, case studies, PowerPoint presentations, website content, email campaigns etc.
- Support sales team members on strategic proposals and engagements
- Ensure corporate and product brand consistency and messaging across digital and print material
- Contribute to local PR efforts including press releases and media pitching
- Assist in managing local event and trade-show strategy and logistics
- Aid in coordination of local internal communications
- Write and pitch speaking submissions for local conferences and trade-shows
- Identify opportunities and approaches to standardize and/or improve project/process
- Position is located in Mumbai, India; limited travel may be necessary as required
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field of study
- 5 years marketing experience
- Outstanding organizational, project management, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Native India and English language proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly business writing
- Ability to understand technical products and explain complicated concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong media relationships with technology reporters and the ability to craft and pitch story ideas
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficiency with G-Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs) a plus
- Familiarity with entertainment metadata a plus
- Familiarity with the India and/or Middle East Video/Broadcast/MVPD sectors a plus
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.