Internal Application: Leader, People & Product Training
Sales | Emeryville, CA | Full Time
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
We are presently looking for a
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Work with our Product, Sales, Customer Care, Customer Support & HR Teams to design and deliver “best in class” and easy to digest product training programs for internal associates.
• Work with all functional business leaders to design training and development programs to increase business, product and technical skills that will provide growth opportunities for associates and maximize their experience at Gracenote and Nielsen.
• Develop curriculum and certification programs to encourage participation in training programs with reward and recognition for program completion.
• Become the subject-matter expert in product offerings, training processes, and other support materials.
• Partner with business Leaders and internal stakeholders to conduct a thorough company-wide training needs assessment to ensure the creation of relevant, practical and department specific training.
• Personally design and facilitate in-person, e-learning and virtual training sessions using a variety of instructional methods and mediums including: classroom, group discussions, hands-on activities, role plays and hangouts in support of remote participants, reviewing performance constantly to expose opportunities for improvement.
• Initiate and maintain close partnerships with third party resources in the design and delivery of training courses, whether externally, or internally from other parts of Nielsen
• Orchestrate internal and external contributors to training production and facilitation, ensuring delivery of world class training products.
• Design and implement data-driven analytics to prove out the effectiveness of training in each group, and track ongoing progress of program graduates.
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE:
• 10+ years in Training and Leadership development, with experience designing and delivering sales and product curricula in a large global organization.
• Must be a compelling, energetic master facilitator.
• Detailed knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design concepts; can apply these concepts
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.