Image Editor, UK
Content - Video | Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Full Time
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 Billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 2 years, the company has grown to more than 1800 employees in 20 countries, including over 400 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is a Nielsen company.
We are presently looking for a Image Editor, UK
The Image Editor will be expected to research, gather and tag image assets from web sites, studios, distributors and related sources in a timely and accurate manner for entry into an internal database. Communication with broadcasters and content providers will be expected in order to secure all necessary images.The successful candidate will work in a relaxed office environment and independently manage the given workload and projects.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Collect photos, logos and other digital assets from publicists and websites to drive New Media products.
- Maintain an organised system of archiving photos and track collection efforts.
- Initiate, track and maintain communication with broadcasters, and relevant content providers to achieve results.
- Other duties as assigned, which might include editing images (retouch/resize/crop).
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE:
- Native UK speakers
- Strong communication skills required.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week.
- Good organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills required.
- We are looking for a quality focused individual with high level of attention to detail.
- Ideally suitable for a high-energy, self-motivator with a pro-active approach to tasks.
- Basic skills with application software Photoshop knowledge are a plus.
- Windows/Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Preferably with a background in media design or communications.
Our passion for music, TV and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Tokyo and Queensbury to Copenhagen, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!