Image Editor, Sweden
Content - Video | Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Full Time
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
We are presently looking for an Image Editor, Sweden
The Image Editor will be expected to research, gather and tag image assets from web sites, studios, distributors and related sources in a timely and accurate manner for entry into an internal database. Communication with broadcasters and content providers will be expected in order to secure all necessary images.The successful candidate will work in a relaxed office environment and independently manage the given workload and projects.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Collect photos, logos and other digital assets from publicists and websites to drive New Media products.
- Maintain an organized system of archiving photos and track collection efforts.
- Initiate, track and maintain communication with broadcasters, and relevant content providers to achieve results.
- Provide clear and transparent updates to Team Leader.
- Other duties as assigned, which might include editing images (retouch/resize/crop).
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE:
- Must possess excellent native-level Swedish verbal and written skills.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Proficiency in a second European language is highly desirable.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week.
- Good organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills required.
- We are looking for a quality focused individual with high level of attention to detail.
- Ideally suitable for a high-energy, self-motivator with a pro-active approach to tasks.
- Basic skills with application software Photoshop knowledge are a plus.
- Windows/Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Preferably with a background in media design or communications.
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.