Human Resources Business Partner
Human Resources | Sao Paulo, Brazil | Full Time
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
We are presently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to provide local support to the Brazil local Gracenote office and provide regional support to Gracenote, Argentina.
Applicants, please submit your resume written in English.
When you join the Gracenote team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion. Successful candidates will have strong breadth and depth of knowledge about different genres of popular music in the region. In this position, you will combine your music and pop culture knowledge with a sharp eye for detail in order to support music recognition, identification and playlist products. You must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and comfortable with technology. You must be able to maintain focus on tasks and deliverables under tight deadlines.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Be responsible for ensuring that HR policies, practices and programs are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Work with the Human Resources team and other departments to document, refine and introduce/update core processes
- Partner with the HR team and business leaders to create and implement unique solutions to local and regional issues.
- Serve as liaison and partner with Gracenote/Nielsen resources on shared services such as benefits, payroll, insurance, etc.
- Partner with local leadership team to transform business strategy into HR objectives
- Leverage workforce analytics and insights to determine the health of talent within the organization
- Develop and drive people engagement strategies that foster an environment of inclusion
- Utilize and ensure our HRIS is accurate and up-to-date
- On-board new employees and exit departing staff
- Manage and direct employee relations, advising managers and staff in addressing performance, disciplinary and employee issues
- Assist and periodically lead recruitment searches
- Bachelor/University degree and minimum of 7+ years of experience in a human resources generalist role
- Comprehensive knowledge of general employment legislation and the application of regulations in both Brazil and Argentina
- Bilingual in Portuguese and English, fluency in Spanish is also desired
- Experience with SAP is desired
- Expertise in core HR areas including employee relations, recruiting, benefit administration, performance management and leave administration
- Excellent communicator, written and oral; consultative approach; proven success in conflict resolution
- Experience working in and within a matrixed and collaborative team
- Strategic thinker who is able to multitask to meet tactical needs, while achieving larger strategic objectives
- Excellent problem solving and execution skills
- Comfortable working within teams and independently
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.