HR Ops Manager
Human Resources | Mumbai, India | Full Time
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
We are presently looking for a HR Ops Manager
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Lead HR Operations effectively and efficiently by delivering HR Operations Service in a timely manner including but not limited to onboarding, off boarding, data management, data integrity, compliance, etc.
- Monitor and manage Employee queries ensuring a timely resolution and excellent employee experience.
- Responsible for payroll activities, accurate maintenance of payroll records, payroll reporting and processing payroll as per timelines.
- Responsible for all the HR forms & processes, Employee P files, and Employee data.
- Provide monthly reporting through HR dash board, and provide data driven analytics, and timely update and completion of compliances.
- Administer benefits programs such as insurance, pension plans, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Ensure that all Statutory and labour Compliance requirements are met Eg: Gratuity, Provident fund etc. Attend inspections as and when required.
- Actively engage in the continuous improvement of HR Operations, defining gaps and proposing solutions that support business objectives.
- Complete regular HR audits and be the SPOC for all internal & external audit activities.
- Work with internal teams and third party vendors, rationalize vendor agreements and look for opportunities of cost saving.
- Play a key role in supporting HR Operational areas with regards to annual merit increase process.
- Handling bulk HR MIS & SAP system, employee database on system include Employee Portal, Time and Attendance, Leaves & Holidays, Payroll/Salary processing, authorizations, Offer & Appointment letters, F&F, employee life cycle, etc.
- Maintain all policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Post Graduate Degree in Human Resources / labour law.
- Minimum 5 Year of relevant experience with atleast 2 year having worked on payroll management, employee HRIS and statutory and labour compliances.
- Highly result oriented with strong execution skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Organizational awareness and knowledge of HR Best practices & toolkits.
- Holistic approach with an understanding of market trends and best practices.
- High level of integrity and stability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable working within teams and independently.
Specific ‘Must Have’ Experience:
- Prior experience in SAP HRIS
- Strong MS Office skills
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.