French Canadian Language Sourcing Specialist
Content - Video | Queensbury, NY | Full Time
Fluency in both French and English is required.
Gracenote is the top provider of entertainment information, creating industry-leading databases of TV, movie, and music metadata for entertainment guides, applications and in car entertainment. Our technology serves billions of requests daily to hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Our customers include innovators like Apple, Twitter, Google, Spotify, M-GO and Hulu, top consumer electronics and cable companies, as well as leading automotive manufacturers such as Ford and Toyota, throughout the US and the world. Simply put, data provides you with an opportunity to impact the evolution of the entire entertainment industry.
We are presently looking for a Sourcing Specialist in order to establish and maintain relationships with broadcasters in Quebec, Canadian market. The ideal candidate must be fluent in French, ideally Quebecois, have great attention to detail, be self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively in a changing and growing environment with multiple priorities.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Identifying and speaking to sources: broadcasters/agencies/production companies to obtain information
- Document source activity on Wiki—sharing with horizontal leads
- Meeting prep, research and follow-up
- Assist with creation of presentation materials
- Research and respond to source inquiries
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE:
- Fluency in both French and English is required.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Must demonstrate effective (self-) organizational, analytical and multitasking skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and transparently with multiple levels of seniority.
- Detail-oriented, reliable and accountable.
- Good knowledge of Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint
- Presentation skills
- Networking skills
- Knowledge of and experience with the television/OTT landscape
- Ability to travel to industry events/meetings
Our passion for music, TV and entertainment on the open road, is at the heart of everything we do. But, what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Tokyo and Queensbury to Copenhagen, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment is celebrated and innovation can come from anyone, not just people with offices and fancy titles. So if you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Gracenote is an EOE M/F/D/V