Customer Care - Electronic Representative- (Fluent German)
Customer Care | Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Full Time
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
We are presently looking for a Customer Care - Electronic Representative:
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Provide first level support to Gracenote clients, ensuring timely solutions and expectations are met.
- Evaluate, prioritize, and respond to incoming requests from clients experiencing routine problems. Refer more complex problems to appropriate support groups when necessary.
- Interview clients to collect information about problems and lead clients through diagnostic procedures to determine source of issues.
- Deploy and maintain a consistent customer request process to ensure all customer-initiated development requests are handled similarly.
- Log and track client activity using Salesforce software, and maintain history records and related problem documentation.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of basic products and Editorial standards. Continually strive to enhance knowledge through ongoing training, reading, and participating in projects and improvement initiatives.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business and how problems can negatively impact it. Understand when to place a sense of urgency and when to escalate critical problems to management.
- Support the selling efforts of Gracenote Sales staff through product set up, education and communication with clients and internal departments.
- Provide team coverage and on call rotation support as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE:
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Must be proficient in the English and German languages. Must demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills in both languages.
- Must adapt to learning from a distance.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Must possess strong customer service skills; technical support and/or problem solving experience.
- Must be organized, possess multi-tasking abilities
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry, including movie and television information, preferred.
- Rotating on call support coverage required (24/7) several times a year.
- For consideration we are requesting resumes to be submitted written in English only.
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.