IT/ OPS | Mumbai, India | Full Time
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 Billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 2 years, the company has grown to more than 1800 employees in 20 countries, including over 400 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
We are presently looking for a Citrix Administrator:
Citrix Administrator will be responsible for maintaining Citrix applications. Typical daily role highlights duties like installing and updating Xenapp farms, developing professional infrastructure, solving technical issues, training users, managing Windows systems, and supervising the Citrix server farm.
- Familiarity with Citrix app center and be able to work with XenApp 6.o or higher.
- Be able to add/remove published application using XenApp.
- Must know how to fine tune Citrix servers to enhance performance for the remote users.
- Must know how to grant/restrict permissions to published applications.
- Must understand how terminal licensing work.
- Must know how to troubleshoot Windows server.
- Must understand VM infrastructure.
- Good communication skills to work with 3rd party support to resolve complicated issues.